December 7, 11:00 A.M. ET, / 4:00 P.M. GMT
The administrative burden associated with research is well documented. However, it evolves over time.
Today's researchers expect more support from the research office with open access compliance and institutional profile maintenance. Yet research office staff faced cuts during the pandemic which put a strain on time and resources.
With signs of a return to pre-pandemic levels of productivity and collaboration, it's more important than ever to find opportunities to streamline the research process.
In this webinar, experts from Clarivate and Alterline will share insights from two recent surveys of researchers and research office leaders in the US, UK and Australia.
Join us to learn:
- How researcher challenges and needs have evolved
- Which innovative practices are being adopted to meet researcher needs
- Why open access compliance remains a key area of collaboration
- Mark Paris, Associate University Librarian for Scholarly Resources and Discovery, Brandeis University
- Casey Koons, Assistant Librarian for Scholarly Communication, Moon Library, SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Sarah Richardson, Editor in Chief, Research Professional News
- Zara Lawson, Director of Research and Research Development, Alterline
- Moderator: Shalhevet Bar-Asher, Sr. Director Research Information Management, Clarivate